Friday 14 September 2007

?????

what the hell am i doing now??haven't sleep yet??just look at the time...i suppose to lay on my bed now & dream something ridiculous now....haha~~

i think this is the earlies blog entry i ever post...

am surfing the net right now while i'm typing this blog entry + downloading some software i really need it.that's the main reason why i haven't sleep yet.right now, my desktop was totally disorder. went stupid liao. cannot boot. haizz. what happen to my desktop??hayooo....

my precious desktop broke down liao. i think it's software broke down. that's why i'm trying to search for some software to help me out & search for some website that can give me the solution.

very headache eh. my techy friend went to holiday liao. cannot ask him to help me to repair my desktop until next week. how can i survive through this torturing days without my precious desktop??hayoo...why this happen to me right now??

nasib baik i still got my rusty old laptop to ease the torture.

SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP ME!!!!

better stop here lah. need to go to bed now. my eyes getting heavier + have to attend class tomorrow. haizz...student life.

good night & good morning. by the way, it's the Muslim fasting month. haizz...have to follow them to fast in school. damn torturing.

No comments: