Sunday 14 October 2007

i'm moving again...






yeah...that's my main title for this entry.

and again, i'm moving. not moving from house to house in the same district. but moving from district to district. this time, i'm back to the east side of sabah again since last time i moved from Lahad Datu to Kudat. now from Kudat to Tawau. phew....always get the far place.

this time also with the same reason, cause my dad's job.

now my burden are getting heavier.
1. my study - STPM is due November. so it's mean there'a a month to go. and i have to start packing my stuff.
2. my stuff - never ever thought i "collected" so many junk. so have to group it out which i want to bring and which i want to throw.
3. my ministry - now have to find someone to back me up for my ministry here since i have to move. if not, my place will be empty forever cause no one willing to back my place.

in my "journey" on packing my stuff i found this?: pic 2 above...
it's my dollies 18 years ago. haha~~
haizz~~
but still i'm thinking of my life there. have to know new friend (which i'm not good in social), get along with new enviroment,get along with the church, etc...
God please help me overcome all this.

No comments: