Monday 11 February 2008

CNY dinner

hoho...
this post is all about my CNY dinner...
it was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO delicious...
spent the whole day preparing it...
wallaoooooo...


this is some of the ingredient oh...i just donno wjere they get this huge bone?it's for the soup...without it the soup cannot be called soup oh...


wallah...this is the foods...but this is just the small portion 1...


this is the big portion...


this is called "pen chai" which means food in a basin?? haha...
try guess how many layer in it?? the answer is....i also donno...haha...just care to eat only...haha...


i snap this when the elders are eating oh...there's my eldest auntie, my aunties, my mom there, my dad, my grandma, my uncles.....a big family oh...

hoho...this is the after dinner entertainment...FIRECRACKER!!!...it's says on the wrapper "5 thousand head"
i say "duh??" what is it?? aiyo...dont care that much lah...just ignite it and enjoy the explosion...hahahah...
this is a vid i caught...quite loud...the friecracker nearly burst my ear oh...VERY LOUD...
hahah...

No comments: