Saturday 22 November 2008

backs~~~

walauu...long time din write in this blog liao...errmmm...i think it's been a month??sigh!! >.<

just finish my exam for this sem n handed in all my assignments n done all my presentation. n also done my early registration which is so nonsense to me. who the hell they r to penalty us for late registration during the early registration?aduii...**Faint**so in the end i have to take 17 credit hours of class instead of 15 credit hours...**lagi faint**

look at the date now, it's in the midst of the end of november n december will start soon. which means....CHRISTMAS IS COMING~~~!!! hohoho~~~ donno how i wanna go through that month... where to celebrate? what present i get? will santa come down my my house chimney? (like lah i got chimney in my house) hohoho~~~ IMPORTANT thing is...WHAT SHOULD I WEAR?? my goodness...wanna shop shop n shop more for the up coming christmas n then the month after is CNY~~~!!! my goodness...my wallet gonna hangus...

No comments: