Sunday 28 February 2010

i dominated Vancouver SKY

just like the title said...i dominated Vancouver sky...

lol

not like i've been to Vancouver before. guess what, i dominated vancouver sky through the internet. HOW NEAT is it!! next i'll dominate the world...muahahaha

seriously...this is just a joke...i just did a light show in vancouver through the internet.. no kidding..go this site to try it.. u can even watch ur live light show through the site!! i missed my show coz im watching drama T____T but nvm, they sent me some pic of my light design!! how considerable of them ^^


click image to view in bigger size

this is totally fun..n this is my 1st try lah...so not that fancy...

u know what...i missed my 2nd light show!!!! darn it!!!i was blogging this when my light show was up T___T

nvm...i'll do it again 2moro for sure

No comments: