Sunday 24 June 2007

another day in blogging...

hmmm...1st of all...i donno y i hav da feeling to blog 2day...donno lah...

hmmm...maybe i'm addicted in blogging...haha...very weird huh...

kinda think of the reason y i blog at da 1st place...maybe just wanna follow th trend...or just feel wanna join in since everybody r having fun in this community....
but now...haha...i feel different...feel different toward blogging...for now...i feel this space r my refuge (aside from God lah)...where i can express my feeling...my thought...my everything...maybe share my thought or my feeling with some1...

in reality...i'm kinda shy guy...dont like to told my feelings to other...maybe that's the main reason i blog...as usual...where i can express my feeling...hehe...
haha...

anyway...i appreciate the guy who invented this blogging stuff...haha...suit me well...

No comments: