Monday 25 June 2007

let's have the exam begin...@.@

haiz...the SAGA has begun today...

1st paper....Pengajian Am or General Paper...

haiz....i completely don't know what to do...

i have no idea what the questions means...in other word...i don't know a thing...and i think we haven't study that chapter yet...haiz what the crap...
that's only for paper 1...not yet paper 2...

looking at the paper...@.@??
i say "wallau"...

the A section...completely don't know...ask my friend...they ask me back...haha...(hey...it's this year STPM already and i'm still in the old me...always meniru...haha)
but still...i can manage this section at the last minute...approximately 15 minute to done a question that i completely don't understand...i say "wallau" again...at the end...my hand was so painful...

section B was not a problem to me...global warming...my favourite question since form 4...
section C...hehe...loaded my "M-16"....shoot all the way to section D...haha...

section D...peace of cake for me....pie chart...haha...can do it with my eyes closed...(haha...so arrogant)

last section....section E...this time...i loaded my "bazooka"...bombed my answer sheet...

haiz...and this only for pengajian am paper only...there's economy and history...haiye...so torturing...if i keep on doing this...definately 100% for sure i guarentee...i'll flunk my STPM with flying colors...


so jon...加油,加油。

No comments: