Monday 16 July 2007

fresh fresh MUET result

16th July 2007 marked a history in my days...

why?MPM is releasing MUET result today... how i know?well, it' started in a boring sunday afternoon while i'm surfing the net checking out something...i don't know what came in my mind so i log in to the MPM website...wow...what a surprise...i looked at a small column at the side of the web page...what do you know...the result is coming out 12.01 a.m. of 16th July...

that time, i say "WHAT" loudly till my bro ask me what happen...i was so nervous that time..and it was so torturing to wait till 12 am...what they call it..."makan tak kenyang, tidur tak lena, mandi tak basah" or “睡不到,吃不下”

i keep waiting till 12 am...then a send a sms to MPM checking my result...wow...my hans shiver when i'm typing the message...wow...unbelieveble...
soon...a message arrived...i open it...at the bottom of the message...band achieve:4...and again...i say "WHAT" loudly...till my parents ask me what happen...very scary moment...haiz...

i got band 4...band 4 man...

the next day...i inform my friends about the result...actually no one knows about the out coming result...

many of them congratulate me for getting band 4...even my MUET teacher...i'm the only 1 to get band 4 and maybe the highest of all...i'm so happy but still felt frustrated cause i can't achieve my target...i say i want to retake the test...my friends and teacher say no need to retake it...your result is good enough...even matrix student hardly can get band 4...blah blah blah...

who care...never care...i think of it 1st...haiz...

lastly...i got band 4 for my MUET...that's all...

i say to myself...keep on the good work...

1 comment:

honey said...

if retake muet, and the results are lower than the previous one, which one is considered as the actual result? the worst or better one? pls consult