Sunday 8 July 2007

my lovely and sad June

my dear June...

much has happen...

happiness and sad...

laughter and mourning...

haha...

i've been through many things in June...

  1. my dearest aunt past away - it happened so sudden...never expect her to past away that quick...miss her a lot...
  2. SAGA exam - it also happen so quick...
  3. holidays - 2 weeks holidays...ist week...help out the Sabah Boys Brigade for their 40th anniversary camp...very fun...then to the sabah highland, Kundasang, for another camp...the next week...camp again...Sabah Anglican Youth Camp...wow...
  4. school orientation - orientation for the newcomer...i was 1 of the commitee member...(erm...actually it's in the month of May)

WOW...what a compact month...that conclude my June for this year..there's no other June for this year anymore...

it's a part of my memoir now...hehe

life needs to go on....

No comments: