Saturday 4 August 2007

bad hair day

very frustrated today..

what the hell is going on??

i'm so damn angry with someone...

don't want to mention that guy...

not only a guy...but certain people...

why it always happen to me??

espeacially when i'm getting older...

this problem always bother me...

and it happen at the same place...

the place where i live and work...

what am i talking about??

i also don't know...just want to release the tension in my mind...

**************************************************************

that guy always say to everyone

"we need to change...we need to improve...we need to blah...blah...blah..."

in the end...it's all a bunch of shit...

word without point; omong kosong; 废话; bullshit

i do what he wants...but in the end....his the one who stop me...

WAH!!!

very hard leh...

it's ok when he didn't give me support (even though i really wish he'll support me)...but he stop me from doing some improvement...moreover, his my father...the leader...

just now...my laptop got major problem...very very very major problem...

it's pimping me to buy a new one...it's very old liao...his sight is getting blurrer (monitor problem)...his memory is slowly degrading (hard-disk problem)...

when i imform my dad about the problem...he scold me back for informing him...

DUHH!!!

inform him pun salah...don't inform him pun salah...

never mind...

then i told him it's time to buy a new one...

he scold me again..."吃米不知米价" (means only know how to spend but don't know how to earn...something like that lah)


plus++

he said wait until the laptop blind and completely lost his memory then he'll CONSIDER to buy new one...

CONSIDER???

plunggggg~~~

heart break...

damn angry...

he do know what's the reason i need a laptop...and i'm not using it for nothing...moreover it's not mine...it's belong to the place i work...then that's mean he never had to use HIS OWN MONEY to buy it...since his the boss...

just think of it...he never think of the long-term condition...he only think of short-term condition...

yeah...definately cannot deny it...that it's hard to spend some few thousand to buy a new one in a such a short time...but think of the bright side...it's better to wait it completely useless then buy a new one...when that day comes...it's totally a major problem...to me...to him...and to the whole community...cause...that's the laptop i'll use every week to present something...and it's kind of awkward when the LCD projector wasn't turn on...

oh God...please help me...U know what's the reason i need laptop...i know there's a reason for everything...and Ur way is higher than my way...Ur mind is higher than my mind...so please help me to overcome this anger...and help me and guide me to help this kind of people...

Amen...

a short prayer...haha...

feel better...

No comments: