Wednesday 1 August 2007

my day...

grrrrr...

very miserable...

very annoying...

haiya...not in the mood la...

why?? - good question...

this is why...have u ever felt isolated, scolded without reason, and felt u are going to dead AT THE SAME TIME??

obviously, rarely can feel it right??

haha...it's a lot different to me...coz...yeah i faced it...AT THE SAME TIME...
sound crazy but it's true...

************************************************************************************

just don't know why...can't explain it with words...

just have the feeling that i'm isolated from my parent, family, friends and my darling...

haiz...very lonely + cold...(raining all day long...freezing cold)

************************************************************************************

about facing dead...it's happen very quick...haiz...

it's begin when my dad drive me to school...

as usually...we need to drive up a hill and have a turn at the round-about...

STOP!!!

the climax starts here...

when my dad just about to make a turn...

a crazy lunatic driver came out no where...

and it nearly crashed to my car...moreover it about to crash to my side...

BUT...

thanks to my dad...

he manage to stop the car...

haiz...nearly become arwah (dead person) liao...

halt right there...

the story haven't end yet...

then my heroic dad step on the fuel...race toward the crazy lunatic driver...

wow...he drove damn fast...(that's mean he's very angry lor)

then the race begins...

drift...drift...drift...

my dad drive over the cray guy and stop right in front of his car...

then my dad open the door...step out the car like some hero do in the movies...

very suai de....(cool)

then with a loud voice...he say...kenapa kau pandu macam ini?? (how can u drive like this)
that lunatic answer...mau cepat bah boss...(in a hurry)

hurry what??
nearly crash on me leh...

then some converstion take part...and i don't even bother to hear it...coz i'm mumbling to myself i'm damn late already...



~ the end ~


hey...am i talking out of the topic??

haiya...never mind...

that's my day...

need to stop here lor...haven't bath yet...my body getting itchy lor...hehe...

by the way...it's August liao...

No comments: